As you may have seen on our About Us page, ATYXIT was founded with the goal of providing the highest level of IT Support with an emphasis on Cyber Security. Our emphasis on Cyber security does not end on our website, we care deeply for our partners and go above and beyond to ensure their networks stay secure and clear of any instrustions. If you believe your network was attacked, you can rest assured; we provide ransomware help in Bartlett with a free consultation. There is no contracts to sign and no commitments required; we will review the issue at hand, provide you with a plan of action and help get your business back on track.
History of Malicious Attacks
Ransomware has been plaguing small and medium sized businesses for several years now, and attackers are only getting craftier when it comes to leveraging their way into business networks. Ransomware attacks have affected Fortune 500 corporations, government entities, hospitals, police departments and even court systems throughout the planet. Businesses may be afraid to act, but we recommend reaching out for ransomware help in Bartlett before it’s too late!
In healthcare alone, ransomware attacks cost on average around $1.85 million to recover systems back to working condition. Out of all the companies that pay a ransom, 30 percent of them did not recover any more than half their data from the malicious actors. Attackers have moved from large scale automated attacks to more manual, crafted and hands-on hacking attacks that utilize complex targeted attacks and result in breaches that are harder to recover from as well as defend against.
Recovering from a ransomware attack can take years, and is a lot more involved than simply decrypting and restoring data. Entire business systems need to be rebuilt while the organization incurs operational downtime which negatively affects employee performance, customer satisfaction and the bottom line.
Self-Provided Ransomware Help in Barlett
We recommend that you follow the following best practices for Ransomware in Barlett:
- Do not pay any ransoms. Paying a ransom is often an ineffective way of getting your data back, and even if you do pay the ransom, you will be lucky to recover any more than two thirds of the data you lost.
- Deploy layers of protection. As more ransomware attacks involve extortion attempts, it’s important to keep malicious actors out of your network and prevent any data exfiltration.
- Make backups with redundant physical copies. Backups are the main method organizations use to recover their data after a successful attack. You should always have at least three sets of backups, on two different medias and with at least one of them being kept off site.
- Combine knowledgeable staff with anti-ransomware technologies. The best way to stop ransomware is to utilize defenses that rely on both knowledgable humans and next-generation technologies that can detect and stop ransomware in its’ tracks.
- Assume that you will be targeted. No organization or country is immune from the risk of ransomware. As such, you should do everything in your power to prepare your organization for the worst as opposed to ignoring the problem entirely.
- Possess a malware recovery plan. As with everything, preparedness is key. Organizations that prepare for an attack and posses an incident response plan often avoid significant financial losses and distruptions.
These attacks are not showing any signs of slowing down any time soon, and it is more paramount than ever to ensure your business utilizes tried and true Cyber-security options alongside a working Data Backup solution and Disaster Recovery Plan.
If you run a business in the Barlett area and are in need of assistance with ransomware or any sort of malicious attack on your network, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.